- Fields of studyapplication procedure
- Universityhistory & structure
- GLOBtraining and courses
- Contactfind us
Since 1 October 2013, OSW authorities, bearing in mind the special needs of disabled students enrolled at the University, established the Office for Students with Disabilities.
It is a continuation and expansion of activities carried out for the benefit of persons with disabilities in the University. The office provides support for all persons with disabilities who have a valid certificate of degree of disability.
The tasks of the Office:
1. identification of needs, problems and expectations of students with disabilities;
2. ensure individual approach and creating conditions for disabled students to participate fully in the educational process;
3. help in dealing with current issues at the University; help departments in implementing solutions that provide the University to disabled persons and in solving individual problems;
4. removing barriers in access to information and educational resources;
5. popularization of sport and recreation among disabled students;
6.organising activities for the full social integration of people with disabilities.
OFFICE STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES
Katarzyna Prokopowicz, Grzegorz Prokopowicz
Office hours: Tuesday: 10.00-17.00, Wednesday: 8.00-14.00
Weekends by specified dates (updated every month)
Tel. +48 89 526 04 00 ext. 117, room 101
Mobile Tel. 514 500 105
e-mail: email@example.com: register form